Hello everyone! I’m sorry for abandoning you for quite some time, but I am back with an honestly really delicious dessert recipe to make up for it. Thanksgiving is coming up next week, so I wanted to make sure I had this available for you guys.
Let’s be real… it’s not Thanksgiving unless you gain a few pounds. So, don’t be afraid of these potentially fattening little heaven machines. I promise your family (and yourself) will love them. But, be careful.. they’re really addicting.
*My one suggestion is to make these the NIGHT BEFORE. They need to set up before removing them.. which takes a little bit*
Here’s how to make your own ADORABLE mini pumpkin pies:
Ingredients: (Makes about 20 Mini Pies)
- 2 Packages of Pie Crust (the kind you lay out and bake)
- Two 8-oz Cream Cheese Packages, softened
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- One 16-oz Can Solid Packed Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice (if you don’t have this.. just double up on cinnamon)
- Cool Whip or Canned Whip Cream (or fresh if you’re fancy)
What You’ll Need:
- Cupcake/Muffin Baking Tray
- Hand Mixer
- Big Bowl for mixing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll out your pie dough and cut out small circles. You want these circles to cover the bottom up until half way to the top of each one. Do this for each and every hole until they’re all filled. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time with mixing in between.
- Add in all the other ingredients. Mix until well combined. Beware: the smell will make you want to drink the batter.
- Fill in each of the dough cups. Fill it until the batter is almost to the top of the tin. It will cover the dough and that is FINE. They don’t grow very much in the over so don’t worry.
- Bake them at 350 degrees for 40-42 minutes. They will begin to puff and crack in the middle. Take out and test with a toothpick. It should come out MOSTLY clean.
- Let them sit to cool for about an hour and a half. Then refrigerate until needed (this also helps them set). You can serve them either cold or heated up.. both are delicious.
- Top with whipped topping of your choice and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
And that’s the finished product.
Perfect for each person to have their own pie and it’s JUST ENOUGH to satisfy your craving.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and if you plan to or do try it out please let me know in the comments!
Have a great Thanksgiving!!