The time has finally rolled around for my playlist to be completely dominated by slow, dreamy jams that make me emotional enough to get through the snow and cold. If you’re not quite ready to accept the fact that winter is here, and has been here, then check out my last playlist (Fall Playlist) to relive the last few months.
I have selected some songs that really grasp the feeling of Winter to me. If you don’t dig it, don’t worry.. I don’t blame you. Not everyone has the same taste in music and I totally respect that. This is just what I’VE been listening to this month.
**Just a fair warning: my genres VARY**
And here it is:
- Lake Superior – The Arcs
- Jungle – Drake
- Misguided Ghosts – Paramore
- Giants – Bear Hands
- I Would Do Anything For You – Foster The People
- The Golden State – City and Colour
- White Teeth Teens – Lorde
- Only If For A Night – Florence + The Machine
- Baby Blue – King Krule
- Flaws – Vancouver Sleep Clinic
- Stay in my Corner – The Arcs (Yes, I’m obsessed with them)
- Lose It – Oh Wonder
- Spotless Mind – Jhene Aiko
- Come Down – Sylvan Esso
Let me know down below in the comments what songs you’ve been loving this winter (I’m always looking for more music)! I hope you guys enjoyed this short post and are having a wonderful Monday.
Thanks for reading,
Follow Me on Instagram: Click Here
Follow Me on Twitter: Click Here
Follow Me on Snapchat: DynamiteDelight