Hello to all my lovely followers, old and new! I’ve spent the last year finishing up college (officially a graduate, woo!) and working at my marketing internship. I’m so happy to be back on the blog and able to share things with you guys again. I really missed this community. A big thank you to Sarah from Lifewithlilred to nominating me for the Liebster award, it means so much! Go check out her blog and leave her some love.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- Matte or glossy lipstick? I have to go matte (specifically Ruby Woo from MAC). Having my hair get stuck in the gloss really annoys me.
- Favorite sweet treat? Absolutely chocolate ice cream.
- The best concert that you’ve ever been to? Either Say Anything + Bayside or The Arcs.
- Last series you binge watched? More like when do I ever stop binge watching. I am currently bingeing Parks & Rec (for the second time) and Better Call Saul (for the first time).
- Least favorite school subject? Luckily, I’m done with school forever.. but it was always math and science.
- Any weird or hidden talents? I am basically Weird Al Yankovic. Whenever a song comes on or is stuck in my head I change the lyrics to things that rhyme, i.e. girl is always squirrel.
- Something that grosses you out? Fish. When people don’t wash their hands after going to the bathroom. Lizards.
- What do you admire about your best friend? I have several best friends and I admire each of them for different reasons. But, they are all very strong, beautiful people and I wouldn’t be who I am without them.
- Male or female celebrity crush? Chris Pratt + Kiera Knightley.
- Last movie you saw in theatres? Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
- What did you do for your last birthday? Painted pottery, got some drinks, ate at the Cheesecake Factory.
My lovely Nominees (only doing 5):
- Mary Claire from Freestyle Fashion Blog
- Jamie from Jamiedaily
- Brooklyn from Beauty Through a Lense
- Emma from Em’s Coffee Chats
- Natalie from Natalie’s Lovely Blog
Questions for you:
- If you could only save one person, George Lopez or John Cena.. who would you pick and why?
- You have $1,000 to take a trip, where are you going?
- Top 5 favorite dogs:
- All time favorite food?
- Who is the best character from The Office?
- How do you overcome stress + anxiety?
- Tea or coffee?
- Your favorite thing to blog about?
- Dream job?
- Your #1 goal before 2017 is over?
- Which version of Beyonce are you?
Thanks again, Sarah, for nominating me!
I just created an Instagram specifically for this blog.. so hop on over and follow me HERE.